Deputy Welfare Officer
The Club Welfare Officer’s role is to promote the club/organisation’s policy and procedures for the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
- The distribution/display of leaflets and codes of conduct to members, parents and young people.
- Advise on the development of activities for young people within the club/organisation.
- Support the registration of all personnel involved in activities for young people within the club/organisation (CRB checks).
- Receive, record and pass on to the British Cycling Child Protection Officer, any concerns relating to the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults.
- Attend committee meetings.