The Secretary is the principal administrator for the club. This is a pivotal role in which the Secretary carries out, or delegates all of the administrative duties that enables the club and its members to function effectively.
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Ensuring all members fill out an up to date membership form.
- Ensuring all correspondence is distributed to the relevant committee member
- Organising the Annual General Meeting and other meetings.
- Taking and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Keeping records.
- Liaising with members, post holders and external agencies.
- Co-managing the the clubs social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter.